Eases physical and psychological symptoms of stress
$15.99 + free shipping
$17.99Buy Now on Amazon
Also available on Jet.com
Quantity: 60 capsules
- Innovation in probiotic science
- New research reveals the strong connection between gut health and mood
- Probiotic bacteria in the gut can influence the behavior of the brain
- Scientists call this new discovery the gut-brain axis relationship
- Two unique strains used in first ever published clinical study on probiotics and mood
- Lactobacillus helveticus Rosell-52ND and Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175 influence physical and emotional symptoms of stress
- Multiple clinical studies consistently show positive effects of this formula on mood and emotions
- British Journal of Nutrition (2001); 105(5): 755-64
- Nutrition Research Journal (2008); 28(1): 1-5
- Gut Microbes (2011); 2(4): 256-261
- Three mechanisms explaining how it works
- Probiotics help reduce establishment of bad bacteria
- Probiotics support healthy cytokine balance and intestinal integrity
- Probiotics may produce neurotransmitters and communicate directly with the central nervous system
- Time for effect: In clinical studies, those who noticed an effect required a month of regular use. Individual results may vary. Published results are averages. Effect of higher doses were not studied.
- Formulated with 15 billion live, active cultures at time of manufacture. 3 billion GUARANTEED AT EXPIRATION.
- GLUTEN-FREE (Third-party certified). Soy-free and Non-GMO.
- Probiotics are cultivated and encapsulated in Canada. Packaged and tested in USA. Tested and re-tested by both in-house and third-party labs to guarantee purity and potency.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Eggs, corn, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, sugar, GMO, yeast, Chinese ingredients, artificial colors, or flavors.
SUGGESTED USE: Best if consumed with a meal. As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day.
STORAGE:Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place (avoid exposure to high temperatures and/or moisture).
If you are under a physician’s care or using a prescription medication, consult your physician prior to using this product.
ALLERGY INFORMATION: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medication, talk toyour doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children. May contain trace amounts of soy and milk used in the fermentation process. Made in a facility and processed on shared equipment that handles dairy, soy, and gluten. Individuals extremely sensitive to these ingredients should consult a physician prior to using this product.