DID YOU KNOW VITAMINS D, K2 and A MUST BE TAKEN TOGETHER?
These 3 fat soluble vitamins work together in your body – you must maintain each in the right ratio together to get the benefits! Vitamin D supplements without Vitamins K2 and A can be harmful, throwing off your body’s balance.
- SUPPORT BONE, HEART & ARTERIAL HEALTH: The Vitamin K2 in our formula promotes proper calcium transport into your bones, not into arteries or other soft tissues. The Vitamins D3 and K2 are the most important vitamins for building and maintaining strong, healthy bones.
- VITAMIN D3 FOR IMMUNE HEALTH: Over 80% of Americans are deficient in Vitamin D3. We provide 5000 IU of premium Vitamin D3 for powerful immune and mood support.
- CONTAINS FULL SPECTRUM PREMIUM VITAMIN K2: Most Vitamin K2 supplements are incomplete, containing only one form of K2 called MK-7. We provide the full spectrum K2 you need in both forms, MK-7 and MK-4, in their most bioactive form. MK-4 and MK-7 are distinct and different, and both play important roles in your health. MK-4 is critical to brain health. MK-7 is critical to bone density and also plays an important role in cardiovascular health.
- VITAMIN K1-FREE FORMULA: Buyer beware – avoid K1 in your Vitamin K supplement! The human body recycles vitamin K1, so deficiencies in adults are rare, and excess K1 in your body can interfere with blood thinning medications.
- THE RIGHT FORMS OF VITAMIN A: Typical Vitamin A “Beta-carotene” supplements don’t work for many people because they fail to be fully convert to Vitamin A in the body. To ensure you get the Vitamin A you need, we use two pre-formed types of Vitamin A, so your body gets all the Vitamin A it needs.
- EASY-TO-SWALLOW: Comes in small easy-to-swallow softgels. Soy-free & gluten-free and non-GMO.
- TESTED FOR PURITY, POTENCY, & FRESHNESS: Encapsulated, tested, and bottled in California, and always verified by third-party testing for your peace of mind. All our supplements are manufactured in a cGMP certified facility for safety and reliability.
Again, please note that there are only 500 bottles allocated for this Buy One-Get One offer, so act fast.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888-799-7627.