High Absorption Curcumin
Time-release turmeric extract
$22.99 + free shipping
$24.99Buy Now on Amazon
Quantity: 100 time-release tablets
Time-release Turmeric Extract
- Contains an Award-winning form of Turmeric Extract called Curcumin C3 Reduct.
- Unlike regular Curcumin, C3 Reduct contains Tetra-Hydro-Curcumin. Your body must first convert Curcumin to Tetra-Hydro-Curcumin to get any benefits.
- C3 Reduct is already in the pre-converted form so you skip a big absorption bottleneck (the reason why it won an award) – this makes it 3X more Powerful than regular Curcumin.
- The first Time Release Turmeric formula for extended benefits and activity. Curcumin from Turmeric is poorly absorbed and quickly clears from the body in an hour or two - InnovixLabs formula maintains a steady level in your body for 5 to 7 hours.
- Contains BioPerine for even greater absorption
- Third-party tested for purity and potency. Vegetarian formula. Turmeric is grown in India. Tableted, tested, and bottled in California. Always verified by third party testing for your peace of mind
- Ideal for Joints, Mood, and Brain.
Does not contain Gluten, GMO, soy, sugar, corn, dairy, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, crustacean shellfish, wheat, yeast, artificial colors or preservatives.
InnovixLabs High Absorption CURCUMIN is made with patented ingredients from Sabinsa, and produced to the highest standards of purity and quality.
All products are third-party tested for your peace of mind. Made in the USA.
Take 1 to 2 tablets with a meal. You may take up to 6 tablets a day, spread out throughout the day, but always with meals.
Storage: Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature.
Allergy Information: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medication, talk to your doctor before use. Herbal Supplements have a distinct natural odor and may vary in color.
Curcumin C3 Reduct, Curcumin C3 Complex and BioPerine used in this product are the registered trademarks of Sabinsa Corporation protected by US and International Patents.
Sabinsa Curcumin has been studied in over 63 clinical trials.
Curcumin is grown in India. Tableted, tested, and bottled in California.