High Absorption Curcumin
Time-release turmeric extract
$22.99 + free shipping
$24.99Buy Now on Amazon
Quantity: 100 time-release tablets
Time-release Turmeric Extract
- Contains an award-winning form of Turmeric Extract called Curcumin C3 Reduct®.
- Unlike regular Curcumin, C3 Reduct® contains Tetra-Hydro-Curcumin. Your body must first convert Curcumin to Tetra-Hydro-Curcumin before you feel the benefits.
- C3 Reduct® is already in the pre-converted form, so you skip a big absorption bottleneck. This is why the ingredient won the prestigious Functional Ingredients Editors’ Choice Award for Best Science. This makes C3 Reduct® 3X more powerful than regular Curcumin.
- Contains BioPerine® Black Pepper extract to enhance absorption even further.
- This formula is also the first time-release Turmeric extract for extended activity. Regular Curcumin from Turmeric is poorly absorbed and quickly clears from the body in an hour or two. InnovixLabs formula is designed to stay in your body for up to 5 to 7 hours.
- Always third-party tested for purity and potency. Vegetarian formula.
- Ideal for Joint, Mood, and Brain health.
Does not contain Gluten, GMO, soy, sugar, corn, dairy, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, crustacean shellfish, wheat, yeast, artificial colors or preservatives.
Take 1 to 2 tablets with a meal. You may take up to 6 tablets a day, spread out throughout the day, but always with meals.
Storage: Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature.
Allergy Information: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medication, talk to your doctor before use. Herbal Supplements have a distinct natural odor and may vary in color.
Curcumin C3 Reduct, Curcumin C3 Complex and BioPerine used in this product are the registered trademarks of Sabinsa Corporation protected by US and International Patents.
Sabinsa Curcumin has been studied in over 63 clinical trials.
Curcumin is grown in India. Tableted, tested, and bottled in California.