Broad Spectrum PREBIOTIC
Fibers to feed healthy gut bacteria
$19.99 + free shipping
$21.99Buy Now on Amazon
Quantity: 180 grams (1 month supply)
- Broad spectrum (wide variety) prebiotic fibers to feed healthy gut bacteria
- Probiotic bacteria in the gut require a wide variety of fermentable fibers to survive and multiply
- A broad spectrum of fibers supplements the poor vegetable variety in our diet
- Until recently, prebiotic supplements have been limited to Inulin and FOS. Our recent understand of the human gut flora highlights the importance of a variety of fibers.
- Over a dozen plant-based prebiotic fibers
- This variety is necessary to feed different types of probiotic bacteria in different sections of the gut
- A gut microbiome starved of prebiotic fibers can lead to dysfunctional and less diverse flora
- Contains all three classes of prebiotic fibers: Soluble fibers, Non-starch Polysaccharides, and Resistant Starches.
- Easy to use.
- Blend into any food or liquid
- No added sugar
- Suitable for vegans.
- Gluten free, Soy free, Non-GMO.
- Diets rich in prebiotics may help improve gut health, regularity, calcium absorption, sleep quality, immunity, and metabolism.
- Ideal for combining with low-carb diets. Low-carb diets may aid in weight loss, but are absent in prebiotic fibers.
Blended, bottled, and in-house tested and third-party tested in USA.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, soy, sugar, GMO, artificial colors or flavors. Third-party tested and verified GLUTEN-FREE.
Mix 1 level scoop with any food or beverage (if in a beverage stir thoroughly and drink right away). Do not heat or cook. Begin with 1/2 scoop and increase gradually if tolerated to 1 or 2 scoops per day. Always drink with water. Talk to your doctor before use if you are on FODMAPs diet, have IBS, bowel disorders, infection, or gut dysbiosis, as you may need prior treatment before tolerating prebiotics. Bowel changes or bloating may occur initially.
Store in a cool, dry place with the lid tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medication, talk to your doctor before use. Individuals sensitive to any of the ingredients listed on the label should consult a physician prior to using this product
Guaranteed PURITY, POTENCY and FRESHNESS. InnovixLabs Broad Spectrum PREBIOTIC is made with premium ingredients, and produced to the highest standards of purity and quality in a cGMP approved facility. All batches are tested and verified by in-house and third party labs for your peace of mind. Blended, bottled, and in-house tested and third-party tested in USA for safety and reliability